Are you a woman in Lincolnshire who has been out of work for a while?
Maybe you have been looking after young children or an elderly relative.
Or maybe you have had been ill or been made redundant.
Have you thought about setting up your own business but don’t know where to start, then the Succeeding Together Project could be for you.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a business idea or not, the aim of the project is to help you decide whether setting up your own business is right for you and to show you what you need to do to set up and run a successful business.
We run a series of 5 workshops at various venues across the county. Initially there is a 2 hour 1 to 1 session to help identify what support you need.
The workshops will look at different aspects of starting up your business; include some of the following topics dependent on the needs of the individuals:
- How to set up your business
- How to write a business plan
- How to do Market research
- How to start Networking and get the most from it
- Marketing your business both online and offline
- Setting up an online business
- Managing your finances
- Where to get help with your business
- Digital skills for running a successful business
There will also be support between workshops via email from the Project Officer and peer support via a closed Facebook group.
Eligibility for the Succeeding Together Project
- You need to be unemployed at present
- Legally able to work in the UK
The next round of workshops will be starting in September 2017 and the 1 to 1 sessions will be booked in between now and September. We are only able to work with 10 women each year, so if you are interested, please email Jackie Elton, Succeeding Together Project Officer, email@example.com or ring Sharon Keeble on 01529 301953 to find out more information.